Looking for venue options for a Conference, Team Outbound or an Event, check out the list of Hotels you can explore.
Fair Mont, Jaipur
Location: Kukas, Jaipur
Further Details: This Jaipur 5 star hotel, has a dedicated convention centre, ideal for Indoor Team Building and Leadership Activities. With spacious lawns complementing the city’s largest convention hall and ably supported with five individually styled, state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
- Far from the city.
- Royal experience for Participants.
- Massive Conference Halls.
- Limited Outdoor area for big Groups (200 plus).
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Location: Next to the Jaipur Railway Station
Further Details: You choose from versatile function space with pre-function area which can further be expanded by using Courtyard with the separate entrance, making this venue an idle to cater large people coming for conferences.
- Ultimate luxury experience.
- Good quality Food.
- State of the art Halls.
- Less outdoor space for outdoor activities.
Location: Near Jawahar Circle
Further details: With 8 event rooms, 9 breakout areas, this Hotel caters to top class events. Group check-ins make it easy for participants to check-in and report to the venue for the Conference.
- Fabulous service.
- Several options for Halls.
- Top quality Food at the Buffet area.
- Limited Outdoor area for big groups (200 plus).
Location: Jamdoli, Agra Road, Tehsil Ballupura, District Jaipur,
Further Details: Removed from the bustle of the city, Lebua Resort, Jaipur is the ideal location for your business retreat. It is an experience in the Wild, yet near the City. Participants would enjoy the interiors of the Hotel and it’s grand structures.
- The best place for outdoor activities.
- Massive Rooms.
- Huge property to explore.
- Not many options for Conference Halls.
Location: Jagatpura Road, Near Jawahar Circle, Jaipur,
Further Details: The Lalit Jaipur provides a sophisticated backdrop for conferences, meetings and special events. Our 27,000 sqft of event venues ranges from Crystal Ballroom to two more intimate venues, Quorum, and the landscaped Party Lawn for outdoor events
- Proximity to the local Markets.
- Pleasant stay for Participants.
- Party Lawns are good for post training chit-chats.
- Limited space for Outdoor Activities.
Are you planning a Conference, write to us and we can help you make your Conference, Team Outbound or Event, Engaging.