From writing to reciting, learning to facilitating, Kalyan Raygalla is an enthusiastic multitasker and believes in continuous learning. He is an animal lover and fancies having a snake as a pet someday. He is a research scholar studying innovations in teaching/ learning methods. He is also a gender enthusiast who researches about human-psyche as far as gender and behavioural traits are concerned. He is a two times TEDx Speaker, Published Author, Recreational Therapist and a strong advocate of human rights and mental health diplomacy.
May The Force Be With You!
- TEDx Speaker at TEDx AKAH and TEDx MRCE
- Advisory Board at TEDx LAHYD
- Key-note speaker and Guest of Honour at DAV School, Suchitra Academy, Christ University, Malla Reddy Group of Institutions
- International Youth ICON Award 2019 by National Anti-harassment Foundation, GOI
- Emerging English Professor of the year 2021- TPL Shiksha Awards
- International Book of Records- for training the highest number of rural and tribal youth in the State of Telangana, Government of Telangana (TSWREIS)
- In conversation with Shri Shekhar Dutt, IAS, Former Governor of Chhattisgarh, and Former Defence Secretary and Dr S Y Quraishi, Chief Election Commissioner, Former Secretary of Youth Affairs and Vice-Presidential Confidant, Government of India
- In conversation with Ambassador K P Fabian, IFS, ambassador to Qatar and Italy along with being a permanent representative to United Nations Organizations
- In conversation with Her Excellency, Rosalia Arteaga Serrao, Former President of Ecuador
- In conversation with Hon Etienne Ys, Former Prime Minister of Curacao