Challenge yourself and your team in the ultimate team challenge – The Udaipur City Race.
Discover the vibrant city of Udaipur who gains its popularity from the royal residences, with the Thought Bulb Team.
Race setup: Thought Bulb team has location expertise in setting up the Outdoor City Race for your team. Participants will experience local flavors of the location as a part of the city race. Our team will travel two days prior to the workshop to complete the setup for the entire race.
The race trail may contain the following locations based on the availability of time and resources:
1. City Palace: Established by the rulers of Mewar Dynasty, the palace is dated back to 400 years. A rich amalgamation of the Mughal and Rajasthani architecture is admirable followed with exclusive sites like Jagdish Temple, Jag Mandir, etc.
2. Lake Palace: With an exotic surroundings of Aravalli Hills, the Lake palace is situated on the Lake Pichola. Formerly built by the Maharaja Jagat Singh II, the property is now managed by the Taj Group of Hotels. Exclusive architecture inclusive of fretwork screens and marbles are key highlights.
3. Saheliyon ki Bari: One of the most beautiful site to visit in the city, Saheliyon ki Bari was built by the Maharaja Bhopal Singh. The garden is a must visit to enjoy serene surroundings, fountains, lotus pool, and marble elephants.
4. Bagore Ki Haveli: Nestled on the Gangaur Ghat, this site showcase a strong heritage associated with the life of the Maharajas of Rajasthan. The 100 rooms within the Haveli are a must watch as they showcase splendid mirror work. Other attractions involve jewellery boxes, Mewar paintings, Hukkas, and many more
5. Monsoon Palace: Situated approx. 9 kms from Udaipur, the Monsoon palace is an exotic destination famous for its sunset. This former monsoon destination of the royal family is nestled over an hill and offers a splendid views.
6. Vintage Classic Cars Museum: Located close to the Lake palace, this museum is a one stop destination for the car lovers . From Rolls-Royce phantom to Cadillac, the museum possess a royal collection of the Maharaja.
Image: Vintage Classic Cars Museum
Famous Eateries: Udaipur is not only royal in its culture, but, also possess some of the must try eateries. Right from the finest luxury hotels to lip smacking street food, below listed are a must try:
Every team would get a race kit containing safety manuals, medical kit, ponchos (in case of wet weather), GPS device or Map.
Our team will travel with your team on the way and will keep an eye on the race progress throughout.
Thought Bulb team will total up the scores at the end of the race and announce the results during the award ceremony.
Thought Bulb facilitators will help facilitate discussions around key behavioral elements predefined before the workshop and let participants come up with key takeaways
6 thoughts on “Team Building in Udaipur”
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
I went over this site and I think you have a lot of good information, saved to fav 🙂
You have observed very interesting details! ps decent internet site. 🙂
Nice posts! 🙂
Look my site is good
Viagra 120 Mg cialis 5mg Effexor Xr Online No Prescription