Challenge yourself and your team in the ultimate team challenge – The Jodhpur City Race.
Discover the vibrant city of Jodhpur located in the Thar Desert with the Thought Bulb Team.
Race setup: Thought Bulb team has location expertise in setting up the Outdoor City Race for your team. Participants will experience local flavors of the location as a part of the city race. Our team will travel two days prior to the workshop to complete the setup for the entire race.The race trail may contain the following locations based on the availability of time and resources:
1. Mehrangarh Fort: Nestled at the height of 400 ft., the fort was established by Rao Jodha in the year 1438. Comprise of Museum, temples, art work, etc.
2. Mandore Gardens: Well known for rich flora and architecture where Hall of Heroes is a must visit as they showcase an impactful illustration of 300 million Hindu Gods and deities
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace: One of the largest private residences across the globe established in the year 1943, though partially a hotel and other part is open for tourists
4. Jaswant Thada: Often known as the Taj Mahal of Mewar, Jaswant Thada was built in the year 1899 by Maharaja Sadar Singh, wherein, prime attractions include exceptional marble architecture, memorials, Rajasthani artwork and live music
5. Clock Tower: Also known as Ghanta Ghar, the tower was built by Maharaja Sardar Singh between 1880-1991. It is an exciting destination to enjoy the ravishing view of the fort
6. Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park: Spread across in the area of 200 acres, the park was established in the year 2006. It is a home to more than 80 species of native plants which were grown from the very famous Thar Desert
7. Kaylana Lake: Approx. 35-50 feet deep, this manmade lake was constructed by Pratap Singh in the year 1872. This 145 year old lake is famous for bird watching, boating and relaxing for a layover
Team Tool Kit: Every team would get a race kit containing safety manuals, medical kit, ponchos (in case of wet weather), GPS device or Map.
Safety of Participants: Our team will travel with your team on the way and will keep an eye on the race progress throughout.
Scoring: Thought Bulb team will total up the scores at the end of the race and announce the results during the award ceremony.
Debrief: Thought Bulb facilitators will help facilitate discussions around key behavioral elements predefined before the workshop and let participants come up with key takeaways.