Challenge yourself and your team in the ultimate team challenge – The Jaisalmer City Race.
Discover the vibrant city of Jaisalmer located in the heart of the Thar Desert with the Thought Bulb Team.
Race setup: Thought Bulb team has location expertise in setting up the Outdoor City Race for your team. Participants will experience local flavors of the location as a part of the city race. Our team will travel two days prior to the workshop to complete the setup for the entire race.
The race trail may contain the following locations based on the availability of time and resources:
1. Jaisalmer Fort: Also known as Sonar Quila, the fort was established by Rao Jaisal in 1156 AD. Major attractions include Jawahar Palace, Ganesh Pol, Hava Pol, Raj Mahal and Laxminath Temple
2. Patwon ki Haveli: A rich blend of five Havelis which are popular as Mansion of Brocade Merchants. The site is bestowed with splendid architecture where the presence of 60 balconies is a must watch
3. Bada Bagh: Nestled at a distance of 5 km from the city of Jaisalmer, the destination is famous for serene surroundings. October to March is considered an ideal time to visit while beating the immense heat of Rajasthan
4. Kuldhara: The Abandoned Village: Located 15 km away from the city, Kuldhara was built in the year 1291 by Paliwal Brahmins. The village is famous of being haunted where people and entire 83 villages suddenly vanished in 1825
5. Tazia Tower: An integral part of the Badal Mahal, the Tazia tower was built in 1886 AD. This Five-storey tower is popular for phenomenal architecture and ravishing showcase of an artwork
Though, the idea of the amazing race is extremely fun, however, one must satisfy their basic need of filling their empty stomachs with finger licking delicacies. And so, in order to make the hunt easy, we’ve got few yet a must try eateries across the city:
– Golden Roof
– Kaku Coffee Shop
– Chandan Shree Restaurant
– Dhanraj Bhatia Sweets
– Desert Boy’s Dhani
– Gaji’s Restaurant
Team Tool Kit: Every team would get a race kit containing safety manuals, medical kit, ponchos (in case of wet weather), GPS device or Map.
Safety of Participants: Our team will travel with your team on the way and will keep an eye on the race progress throughout.
Scoring: Thought Bulb team will total up the scores at the end of the race and announce the results during the award ceremony.
Debrief: Thought Bulb facilitators will help facilitate discussions around key behavioral elements predefined before the workshop and let participants come up with key takeaways.