Challenge yourself and your team in the ultimate team challenge – The Agra City Race.
Discover the vibrant city of Agra located in Uttar Pradesh with the Thought Bulb Team.
Thought Bulb team has location expertise in setting up the Outdoor City Race for your team. Participants will experience local flavors of the location as a part of the city race. Our team will travel two days prior to the workshop to complete the setup for the entire race.
The race trail may contain the following locations based on the availability of time and resources:
1. Taj Mahal: Amongst the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor in 1648 AD. It is signified as the Symbol of Love with exceptional architecture crafted from splendid white marbles
2. Fatehpur Sikri: UNESCO’s World Heritage Site constructed in the year 1570 by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, the destination is a rich blend of Indian, Islamic and Persian architecture, built with red sandstone
3. Agra Fort: Nestled at a distance of 2.5 kms from Taj Mahal, the fort was established in 1573 by Akbar. Major sites inside the fort are Diwan-ae-Khas, Pearl Mosque, Khas Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Moti Masjid, Diwan-ae-Azam and Jahangir Mahal
4. Sikandra Fort: Resting place of Akbar and situated at a distance of approx. 13 kms from Agra Fort, Sikandara was built in 1613 by Jahangir. Prime attractions involve Akbar’s Tomb, Gardens, square court, lobbies with floral patterns and calligraphy
5. Jodha Bai ka Rauza: Situated within the Fatehpur Sikri, the site is also known as Jodha Bai Palace. A rich amalgamation of Rajasthani and Islamic architecture followed with glimpse of Persian style
6. Mehtab Garden: Established in the year 1530 by Babur, the garden is located 7-8 kms from the Taj Mahal. It is one of the most scenic and fresh destination for travellers to enjoy walking as well as refreshing nature
Every team would get a race kit containing safety manuals, medical kit, ponchos (in case of wet weather), GPS device or Map.
Our team will travel with your team on the way and will keep an eye on the race progress throughout.
Thought Bulb team will total up the scores at the end of the race and announce the results during the award ceremony.
Thought Bulb facilitators will help facilitate discussions around key behavioural elements predefined before the workshop and let participants come up with key takeaways.