Mighty Mountain Mission
- Discover how roles and responsibilities enable a team to win.
- Pick up key behaviours that make your team succeed as a single unit.
- Ascertain ingredients of team work while working towards a common goal.
- Develop problem solving skills to achieve the final outcome.
- Have fun with your team, network and connect.
You belong to a newly formed country Rolato near the Atlantic with a population of a few thousands. Fortunately or unfortunately, no one from your country has ever summited Mt. Everest successfully, which is regarded as one of the most dangerous places on the planet! An idea strikes your mind – Why not climb Everest? Experience the grandeur of Everest through densely populated cities of Nepal to the peak of Everest at a height of 29,029 ft. The activity consists of a combination of escape puzzles and experiential challenges that make it a thrilling high energy escape room.
Duration: 45 – 60 min
Number of Participants: 5 – 3000 participants
- Teaming: Divide the group into teams.
- Briefing: Introduce the activity.
- Kit Distribution: Handover the kits to each table and let them know the timelines.
- Debrief: The trainer will allow the teams to share their experience of the activity.
- Thank you.
- Mountain Mission_GamePlay.pptx – Print it for as many teams as you plan.
- Mountain Mission_Solutions.pptx – Trainer can share the solutions on the screen or check it at the end and award the winning team.
- Trainer’s Notes.docx – Extra notes outlining how to run the activity.
Extra Material to be purchased (No material will be shipped):
01 Scissor, 01 stapler, 01 glue stick, 02 pens for each team.
As it is a Digital Product we don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.