Considering the modern corporate culture, team building programs have become a mandate for organisations. These programs are extremely fruitful for employees’ long term performance. To make an off-site a success, location plays a crucial role.
The locations are finalised after considering key factors like climate, key attractions, uniqueness, and so on. We understand that the process is time consuming and sometimes, invite the unwanted stress. So, we are here with the best of the month wise locations to ease your hunt for the team building venues:
– Spread across 113 sq. km., Havelock is located 39 km from Port Blair
– Surrounded with lush green forests and sandy beaches
– Top activities involve Scuba Diving, Game fishing, Cycling, Swimming, trekking and more
– India’s largest state in area, sharing border with 5 other states
– Top destinations include Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu, Ajmer and Bikaner
– Extremely popular for Desert Safaris, Camel Safaris, National park, etc.
– Second smallest state of the country, nestled in the lower Himalayas
– Key attractions comprise of rich flora and fauna where Red panda is the ultimate watch
– Host to Kanchenjunga i.e. Highest peak in India and third largest on Earth
– Nestled in the state of Meghalaya at the height of 4,500 feet, 58 km from Shillong
– Top attractions comprise of Mawsmai Falls, Khasi Monoliths, Seven Sisters Falls, etc.
– Monsoons is the only weather in Cherrapunji
– Situated in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, 166 km from Bangalore
– Key attractions are Lake Gangotri, Environmental park, Horsley Hills Museum, Gali Banda, etc.
– Famous for zorbing and other adventure sports like trekking and rappelling
– Destination bordered by Karakoram chain of mountains and Himalayas with Indus river flowing across
– Prime attractions include Pangong Tso lake, Nubra Valley, Ladakh Festival, etc.
– Ideal for trekking, paragliding, skiing, archery, and mountaineering
– Nestled at the height of approx. 3048m, Tawang is the birth place of Dalai Lama
– Must visit attractions involve Sela pass, Gorichen peak, Tawang Monastery, Madhuri Lake, etc.
– Ideal destination for a short trip
– Set at an altitude of 1353 in Western Ghats range, the city is most visited destination in the month of august
– Key attractions are Lingamala Falls, Venna Lake, Pratapgarh Fort, viewpoints like Elephant Head point, Arthur’s seat, etc.
– Best reached by road from Pune and Mumbai
– Smallest Union Territory of India with 36 islands
– Top attractions are Minicoy Island, Bangaram Island, Marine Museum, Kavaratti Island, etc.
– Key activities to engage in are scuba diving, water sports, excellent sea food, etc.
– India’s ultimate one stop paragliding destination nestled 70 km from Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
– Prime activities are paragliding, trekking, mountain biking, camping, etc.
– Host to the first Paragliding World Cup of India
– Located in Tamil Nadu, the city is best known as the French Riviera of the East
– Must visits include Seaside promenade, paradise beach, Auroville Ashram, Chunnambar Boat House, etc.
– Key activities to enjoy include water sports, scuba diving, and other respective adventures
– Situated in Gujarat, Rann of Kutch is amongst the largest salt deserts across globe
– Rann Utsav is most popular tourist attraction held every year from November to February
– Festival involves Cultural dance shows, live folk music, camel ride, dirt biking, extensive shopping, and so on