Sharing is caring.
We encourage our readers to forward useful articles to their team members, colleagues and managers and thereby develop a learning culture in their organisation. The best part is that it all starts with you.
So here are top 10 team building quotes and articles that can spark the thought bulb. Happy reading, happy sharing:
1. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”- Hellen Keller
Explore this HBR Article: The Secrets of Teamwork
2. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success”- Henry Ford
Explore the Business Insider Blog: Teamwork is the new way to win
3. “People have been known to achieve more as a result of working with others than against them”- Dr Allan Fromme
Business Insider can help you with it: Teams are more Productive than Individuals
4. “You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins”- Jim Stovall
HBR covered this subject intensively: Great Teams are about personalities, not just skills
5. “A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others”- Norman Shidle
Forbes Blog for you: Just be nice: The secret of successful teamwork
6. “Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work’’ – Vince Lombardi
Huffington Post covers the subject: How Teamwork makes the Dream work?
7. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed” – Napolean Hill
Forbes Blog again: How you work together is How you win together
8. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it’’ – H.E. Luccock
Forbes nails it: Strategies for making team work
9. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships”- Michael Jordan
HBR source: Ways to encourage smart teamwork
10. “None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful”- Mother Teresa
Financial Time has something to say: Building the perfect team