Challenge yourself and your team in the ultimate team challenge –The Jaipur City Race.
Discover the vibrant Pink city of Jaipur with the Thought Bulb Team.
Thought Bulb team has location expertise in setting up the Outdoor City Race for your team. Participants will experience local flavors of the location as a part of the city race. Our team will travel two days prior to the workshop to complete the setup for the entire race.
The race trail may contain the following locations based on the availability of time and resources:
1. Amber Fort and Palace: Situated at a distance of 11 km from Jaipur, the fort was built in the 16th century by Akbar’s General, Maan Singh. Major sights within the fort involve Sukh Mandir, Hall of Public Audience, Sheesh Mahal, Light Show and Kesar Kyaari
2. Jal Mahal: Established by Maharaja Madho Singh I formerly as a lodge and later was enhanced by the series of Maharajas adding beauty to the palace. The entry within the palace has been restricted by the government, however, the surroundings are picturesque and worth enjoying for
3. Albert Hall Museum: Built in the year 1876 and declared as a museum for industrial arts in 1881 by the Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh II. The museum is famous for its exceptional architecture and 16 galleries
4. Hawa Mahal: Constructed specially for the women of royal palace to enjoy the happenings and events through windows in the year 1799. The Mahal comprise of 953 Jharokas followed with a museum
5. Jaigarh Fort: Nestled at the peak of the Aravalli ranges, 15 kms from the city of Jaipur. Also known as the Fort of Victory, the construction of the fort took place during the period of 15th to 18th Century
6. City Palace: A royal amalgamation of Mughal and Rajput architecture, the city palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Key attractions within the palace include gardens, museum, temples and buildings
7. Nahargarh Fort: Formerly known for the strange phenomenon when Maharaja Jai Singh identified the place as haunted and now extremely popular for the wax museum and glass palace
Every team would get a race kit containing safety manuals, medical kit, ponchos (in case of wet weather), GPS device or Map.
Our team will travel with your team on the way and will keep an eye on the race progress throughout.
Thought Bulb team will total up the scores at the end of the race and announce the results during the award ceremony.
Thought Bulb facilitators will help facilitate discussions around key behavioral elements predefined before the workshop and let participants come up with key takeaways