Planning an offsite in India is not a complex task, as the country is bestowed with the best of the locations. The locations like Goa, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, etc. have become immensely common. However, there are certain locations that are still untouched and unheard. Yes.
A lot of locations exist that are unexplored.
We’ve got you the list of the top 10 for the same. Let’s take a look:
1. Majuli, Assam:
– World’s largest river island on earth located 20 kms from Jorhat
– Key attraction remains behind the preserved legacy of Assamese civilization in the form of antiques, weapons, jewellery, etc.
– Ideal time for visit: between October to March
2. Tirthan Valley, Himachal Pradesh:
– Situated at the height of 1600 meters in Kullu District
– Key attractions involve: adventure sports, trout fishing, hidden waterfalls, etc.
– Ideal time for visit: between October – November
3. Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh:
– Unexplored city with a history associated for last 2000 years
– Key attractions involve: Belum Caves, Wildlife Sanctuary, Rock Garden, local market, etc.
– Ideal time for visit: November to February
4. Nubra Valley, Jammu and Kashmir:
– Located on the silk route i.e., 140 kilometres from Leh
– Mesmerising views, monasteries, rock slopes are enjoyable
– Ideal time for visit: June to October
5. Shivanasamundram, Karnataka:
– Nestled on the banks of River Kaveri
– Famous for Shivanasamudra Waterfalls wherein, activities like trekking and fishing are enjoyed
– Ideal time for visit: August to February
6. Lepchajagat, West Bengal:
– Situated in Sukhipokhri, near Darjeeling
– Famous for magnificent views of the Kangchenjunga Massif, oak forests, birdlife, etc.
– Ideal time for visit: Throughout the year
7. Mawlynnong, Meghalaya:
– Situated in the east khasi hills district [90 kms from Shillong], it is the Cleanest Village in Asia
– Organized roads, clean surroundings and proper waste management [both organic and inorganic] are must considerable
– Ideal time for visit: Monsoons
8. Lonar, Maharashtra:
– Situated 550 kilometres from Mumbai, carrying a history of 52,000 years back
– The only Salt water lake made in Basaltic Rock around the globe
– Ideal time for visit: October to March
9. Varkala, Kerala:
– A bliss in Kerala surrounded with hills, beaches, and exotic views
– Key attractions involve papanasam Beach, Varkala Beach, adventure sports, parasailing, paragliding, etc.
– Ideal time for visit: September to April
10. Bhimbetka, Madhya Pradesh:
– UNESCO World heritage site proving the emergence of South Asian Stone Age
– Key attraction lies in the 30,000 years old rock paintings
– Ideal time for visit: October to April
After going through the above list, we are now sure that your fingers are going through the screens to decide the location for the upcoming team offsite.