Mumbai – the financial capital of India – is one of the most popular city of the country. This metropolitan city is a home to top national as well as multi-national organisations. Mumbai is blessed with a range of the exceptional venues that offer vast outdoor and indoor space. And so, we’ve got the best of the rest venues for your next team outing:
1. ITC Maratha:
– Luxury business centre located close to international airport
– Blend of classic architecture with modern amenities
– Exceptional rooms, suites and finest quality of dining followed with other recreational facilities
2. The Taj Mahal Palace:
– Hospitality leader established in the year 1903
– Offers 550 luxury rooms and suites with premium services
– Comprise of 11 furnished halls and a ballroom for formal meetings, conferences, etc.
3. Sofitel Mumbai BKC:
– Managed by the Accor Group of Hotels
– Luxury rooms and an executive floor for a ravishing experience
– Exclusive meeting and event space with a capacity to accommodate a team of up to 250 people
Image: Sofitel Mumbai BKC
4. The Leela Mumbai:
– 5 star destination with 303 premier rooms and 88 suites [both royal and luxury]
– Exceptional outdoor space for events and finest multi-cuisine dining
– Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2018
5. The St. Regis Mumbai:
– Situated in the heart of the city with an access to Parel and Worli commercial districts
– 395 guest rooms, inclusive of suites and residential suites, with an exotic view of Arabian sea
– Host to the top international conferences and other corporate events
6. Grand Hyatt Mumbai:
– Centrally located hotel spread in the area of 12 acres with lush green surroundings
– Comprise of 547 rooms and suites followed with 110 serviced apartments crafted with modern amenities
– Corporate event space spread across in the area of 30,000 sq. ft.
7. The Oberoi, Mumbai:
– Located at the splendid position on the Mumbai Marine Drive
– Luxury rooms and suites with magnificent views and quality services like spa, swimming pool, multi-cuisine dining, etc.
– Ranked 2nd Best City Hotel in Asia 2018
8. Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel:
– Spread across the area of 15 acres with a considerable distance from Airport
– Offers 600 luxury rooms and suites with 24 hour premium services
– Vast outdoor space available for corporate events and conferences
9. Hotel Trident, Nariman Point:
– 35 storeys hotel situated at the premium location of the city
– 555 luxury rooms and suites crafted with modern amenities and finest services
– Vast outdoor and indoor space for team offsite, seminars, conferences, meetings, etc.
10. Four Seasons Hotel, Mumbai:
– Nestled close to the famous Siddhivinayak Temple
– Excellent rooms and suites with finest dining and recreational services, where rooftop pool is the prime attraction
– Offers huge space for corporate events, meetings, team offsite and so on
still confused! don’t worry! we are there to help.
Write to us or call us. Our experts will help you plan your Team Outbound and make it special!