Mumbai – the financial capital of India – is one of the most popular city of the country. This metropolitan city is a home to top national as well as multi-national organisations. Mumbai is blessed with a range of the exceptional venues that offer vast outdoor and indoor space. And so, we’ve got the best of the rest venues for your next team outing:
– Luxury business centre located close to international airport
– Blend of classic architecture with modern amenities
– Exceptional rooms, suites and finest quality of dining followed with other recreational facilities
– Hospitality leader established in the year 1903
– Offers 550 luxury rooms and suites with premium services
– Comprise of 11 furnished halls and a ballroom for formal meetings, conferences, etc.
– Managed by the Accor Group of Hotels
– Luxury rooms and an executive floor for a ravishing experience
– Exclusive meeting and event space with a capacity to accommodate a team of up to 250 people
Image: Sofitel Mumbai BKC
– 5 star destination with 303 premier rooms and 88 suites [both royal and luxury]
– Exceptional outdoor space for events and finest multi-cuisine dining
– Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2018
– Situated in the heart of the city with an access to Parel and Worli commercial districts
– 395 guest rooms, inclusive of suites and residential suites, with an exotic view of Arabian sea
– Host to the top international conferences and other corporate events
– Centrally located hotel spread in the area of 12 acres with lush green surroundings
– Comprise of 547 rooms and suites followed with 110 serviced apartments crafted with modern amenities
– Corporate event space spread across in the area of 30,000 sq. ft.
– Located at the splendid position on the Mumbai Marine Drive
– Luxury rooms and suites with magnificent views and quality services like spa, swimming pool, multi-cuisine dining, etc.
– Ranked 2nd Best City Hotel in Asia 2018
– Spread across the area of 15 acres with a considerable distance from Airport
– Offers 600 luxury rooms and suites with 24 hour premium services
– Vast outdoor space available for corporate events and conferences
– 35 storeys hotel situated at the premium location of the city
– 555 luxury rooms and suites crafted with modern amenities and finest services
– Vast outdoor and indoor space for team offsite, seminars, conferences, meetings, etc.
– Nestled close to the famous Siddhivinayak Temple
– Excellent rooms and suites with finest dining and recreational services, where rooftop pool is the prime attraction
– Offers huge space for corporate events, meetings, team offsite and so on