The best part about off-sites is that these are conducted at the best of the locations across the country. India blends culture and modernisation, and has a lot to offer. In the recent few years, heritage hotels have become a popular choice for planning offsite. We’ve got the top heritage hotels where a team offsite can be successfully commenced:
– Former residence of rulers of the Kashmir, surrounded by the breath-taking views
– 113 palace rooms available with the modern amenities
– Awarded with the best luxury hill resort by Outlook Travellers Award 2017
– Former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur
– 79 rooms inclusive of modern luxuries divided into segments – luxury, royal and historical suites
– Classy services like pool, golf course, fitness centre, fine dining restaurants, etc.
– Established by the East India Company, the Maharaja acquired the palace in 19th century
– Royal and luxury rooms available with top class amenities including dining, fitness club, internet, Spa, etc.
– Offer meeting and business centre for official purposes
– Earlier habitation of Raja of Pilibhit, the hotel is established Colonial style
– Luxury rooms available with beautiful outdoor views
– Offer fine dining services followed with bar, café, wellness centre, etc.
– Crafted by Henry Lanchester, the palace is a residence of royal family
– 64 rooms offered with royal architecture and modern facilities
– Key amenities involve squash court, vintage car drive, exotic dining experience, etc.
– Former residence of the Raja of Kapurthala, Charanjit Singh, which then was made available to the public from the year 1976
– Beautiful architecture with exotic interiors, vintage furniture, afghan carpets, and so on
– Rooms and suites available with modernised facilities
– Established in 19th Century as residence of a Colonel Grand
– Classy architecture hotel situated in the heart of the city
– Luxury rooms with facilities like fine dining, wellness centre, Jazz music, etc.
– Former residence of the Nizam of Hyderabad
– Blend of 60 luxury rooms and vintage surroundings involving historical furniture, architecture, ambience, etc.
– Best services with finest dining, wellness and modern facilities
– Oldest palace in Jaipur being established in 1722
– Royal and Luxury rooms available and offer facilities like spa, safaris, culture trips, etc.
– Consecutive winner of World’s Leading Heritage Hotel from 2007 to 2013
– Built in 1911 as a residence to Mr. Winn Gate by Maharana Bhupal Singh
– 55 luxury rooms with rich facilities surrounded with mesmerising views
– Exotic dining experience available followed with other facilities like internet, business centres, poolside bar, etc.